Monday, December 26, 2011

first week of bike commuting. full week that is.

no more car. no reason for one unless i have a gig. my car has actually broke down and i do not want to borrow money to get it fixed and i really don't care at the moment. i rode all week to work and it is a great feeling to show up and not have had to deal with traffic and well lets face it... all the dumb asses behind the wheel. consider yourself lucky that this dumb ass isn't behind one too.
when i ride into work on my way i take trails and there is some road i have to brave. the people on the trail are surprised when i ride past them and say good morning. before i come up to them i announce myself by saying "passing on your left" or right whatever seems safer. some people are in there own world and they don't move until i come right up on them and yell "PASSING ON YOU RIGHT!" one couple in Irvine was traveling the same direction as me and i had yelled out three times before i got right on them and said it again. the wife grabbed the husband and pulled him to the side and he screamed at me "FUCK YOU" as he was letting me know how he felt i yelled back at him GOOD MORNING! i laughed and went on my merry way.... that was fun... i think his wife was making him walk. my ride is about 15 miles one way and it takes about an hour and ten minuets. http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=5229367 i am thinking that i will post photos and comments on my daily ride. this will make me have to make my ride more interesting for me and for you.   

2 comments:

  1. I love it too! Now all of the photos you've been emailing us will be together. It's awesome bobert...merry christmas amigo

    ReplyDelete